Get a Quote
Golden Star Operations Wassa Wassa

Golden Star Operations Wassa Wassa

Wassa is located in south-western Ghana. Golden Star commenced production from the surface operation at Wassa in 2005 and commercial production was achieved at Wassa Underground on January 1, 2017. In early 2018 Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation..gold miner newmont to advance ahafo north project in ghana

More Details
Wassa Royal Gold

Wassa Royal Gold

Golden Star Resources Ltd. (Golden Star) owns a 90% interest in GSWL, with the Government of Ghana owning the remaining 10%. The Wassa open-pit operations commenced in 2005 and the Wassa underground mine achieved commercial production in January 2017. In early 2018, Wassa transitioned into an underground-focused operation. Gold mineralization at Wassa is structurally controlled and …

More Details
Wassa Gold Mine Knight Pi 233 sold English

Wassa Gold Mine Knight Pi 233 sold English

The Wassa Gold Mine is located near the village of Akyempim, Wassa District in the Western Region of Ghana, some 260 km from Accra. The former heap leach pad, now known as tailings storage facility 1 (TSF 1) extension, is bounded to the south, east and north by natural hills and to the west by a coffer dam, separating TSF 1 from TSF 1 extension..tcb metals and refining

More Details
Major Mines amp Projects Wassa Mine

Major Mines amp Projects Wassa Mine

Jul 03, 2019 The Wassa Mine was originally developed as a 3 Mtpa (8,200 tpd) open pit HL operation which operated from 1998 to 2001. In 2003, the plant was converted into a milling CIL circuit and started operation in 2005, treating a mixture of oxidized, fresh ores and material reclaimed from the HL pads..gold prospecting supplies tema

More Details
Major Mines amp Projects Wassa Southern Extension Project

Major Mines amp Projects Wassa Southern Extension Project

Golden Star holds a 90% interest in the Wassa gold mine through its 90% owned Ghanaian subsidiary, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited. The remaining 10% interest in Wassa is held by the Government of Ghana in accordance with applicable laws.

More Details
Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43 101

Golden Star Resources Files Wassa Gold Mine NI 43 101

Mar 01, 2021 WASSA GOLD MINE OVERVIEW. Golden Star owns a 90% interest in, and manages, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, whose primary asset is the Wassa gold mine, with the Government of Ghana owning the ...

More Details
Sale of Bogoso Prestea Mine Affected permanent staff to

Sale of Bogoso Prestea Mine Affected permanent staff to

Jul 15, 2021 Golden Star is an established gold mining company that owns and operates the Wassa underground mine in the Western Region of Ghana, West Africa.

More Details
Prestea Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and

Prestea Gold Mine Mining Technology Mining News and

Wassa Gold Mine, Ghana. Golden Star (Wassa) (GSWL), a subsidiary of Golden Star, owns and operates the Wassa gold mine located in south-west Ghana. The West Reef zone consists of an underground mine with a production life of five years. The mine rehabilitation plan includes a pre-production period of 24 months between January 2015 and December ...

More Details
Gold Star Mining Company Limited LegonConnect

Gold Star Mining Company Limited LegonConnect

Apr 20, 2021 The Wassa Gold Mine is located in western Ghana, 35 km northeast of the town of Tarkwa along the Ashanti Greenstone Belt. It transitioned to a primarily underground-focused operation in 2018. Wassa is expected to produce 165,000-170,000 ounces of gold in 2020 at a cash operating cost per ounce of $620-$660.

More Details
Gold Mining Companies in Ghana List 2021 Updated

Gold Mining Companies in Ghana List 2021 Updated

Jun 16, 2021 Gold & Silver Mining. Mining. Gold ores. Open pit gold mining. Gold ores mining. ADDRESS:-Near Kawukudi Junction, Gold House 1 Patrice Lubumba Road. Accra Ghana. Phone:-+233-302743401. Web:-www.anglogoldashanti.com. 4.GOLDEN STAR WASSA LIMITED. ABOUT US:-GOLDEN STAR WASSA LIMITED is located in Accra, Ghana and is part of the Gold & Silver ...

More Details
Job Vacancy At Golden Star Mining Limited WASSA

Job Vacancy At Golden Star Mining Limited WASSA

Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, a subsidiary of Golden Star Resource (GSR) group of mining companies of Denver, USA is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Mpohor Wassa East District of the Western Region. Vacancies exist at the Mine Maintenance department for the positions of: 1. Mine Maintenance Superintendent Job Summary

More Details
Ghana Knight Pi 233 sold English

Ghana Knight Pi 233 sold English

Recent project experience includes design and QA/QC services for tailings storage facilities for the Nzema Gold Mine, Damang Gold Mine, Wassa Gold Mine, and Chirano Gold Mine in Ghana; a geotechnical site investigation and laboratory testing for the Tasiast Mine in Mauritania; and a scoping study for an environmental and social impact ...

More Details
Golden Star Resources to invest US$15 million in Wassa

Golden Star Resources to invest US$15 million in Wassa

Apr 07, 2021 Golden Star Resources Limited, a gold mining company in the country, is investing an amount of US$15 million in exploration in its Wassa underground mine …

More Details
Ghana Mining leads the bounceback African Mining Online

Ghana Mining leads the bounceback African Mining Online

Mar 30, 2021 The gold industry in Ghana remains dynamic, with a couple of interesting developments. In December 2020, it was announced by Resolute Mining that it has struck a USD105-million sales agreement with China’s Chifeng Jilong Gold Mining Co for its Bibiani gold mine. The Bibiani gold mine has been in care-and-maintenance since 2004.

More Details
Golden Star to sell stake in Bogoso Prestea gold mine in Ghana

Golden Star to sell stake in Bogoso Prestea gold mine in Ghana

Jul 28, 2020 The mine is situated in south-western Ghana, about 40km from the Wassa gold mine and the sale will allow the company to accelerate the growth and development of Wassa mine and increase exploration on its wider Wassa-HBB project area. The Bogoso-Prestea open pits and the Prestea underground gold mine recently delivered production. Prestea became ...

More Details
Wassa Gold Mine industryabout.com

Wassa Gold Mine industryabout.com

Parent Category: Ghana Category: Gold Mining Last Updated on 12 August 2014 Commodities: Gold; Area: Western; Type: Open-pit Mine; Annual Production: 92,500 ounces of gold (2000) Owner: Wassa Gold Mine; Shareholders: Golden Star Resources Limited (90%) Activity since: 1999 ...

More Details
Golden Star Resources projects full utilization of Wassa

Golden Star Resources projects full utilization of Wassa

Mar 04, 2021 Golden Star Resources, owners of Golden Star Wassa Limited have outlined a development roadmap to increase the underground mining …

More Details
Ghana Africa's 2nd Largest Gold Mining Nation

Ghana Africa's 2nd Largest Gold Mining Nation

Jan 03, 2016 The mine has been in operation since 1897 and is deemed as one of the oldest mines in Ghana. The Wassa Open Pit Gold Mine . This open pit mine is located about 35km northeast of Tarkwa and approximately 150 km north of Accra in the Birimian Province.

More Details
Golden Star heading for courts as $30m sale of Ghana's

Golden Star heading for courts as $30m sale of Ghana's

Jul 19, 2021 A ROW is brewing over the sale of the Bogoso-Prestea mine to start-up firm Future Global Resources (FGR) which has not paid a $15m installment on the Ghana asset.. Golden Star Resources sold Bogoso-Prestea mine to FGR so it could concentrate on the development of its Wassa mine, also in Ghana. Wassa is forecast to produce between 145,000 and 155,000 ounces of gold this year, about …

More Details
Investigate vandalism at Bogoso Prestea Mines Wassa East

Investigate vandalism at Bogoso Prestea Mines Wassa East

Aug 03, 2021 The MP for Wassa East Constituency, Isaac Adjei Mensah is calling for urgent investigations into recent vandalism and the destruction of property at Bogoso Prestea Mines. The MP said the news of ...

More Details
Related
Online Message

CONTACT US

If you are interested in our products, please contact us, your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit!

customer service
  • 60sRapid Response
  • 15min Quick Response
  • 24hour To Be Finished